Anxiety develops as a result of gradual disillusionments - the lowering of our ability to enjoy living.
The inevitable from this path is:
- Feeling blocked in the natural expression of your own emotions & thoughts
- Seeing no way out of a situation
- Sense of a future that is only a continuation of the unsatisfactory now
- Seeing only added responsibilities
- Noticing the lowering of your natural energy
- Stuck, frustrated and held in bondage to a pattern or situation
When we are disorganized internally it is difficult to get an understanding of what’s really going on. And it’s easy to get swept-up & lost in a sea of confusion.
Take careful consideration (1) where your attention spends most of its time, (2) if most of those thoughts are constructive toward your deserved potential?
That’s all for today.
If you’ve found this information useful, share it with a few friends!